Innovating Since Day One
Established in 2003, Firmo Construction was formed with the purpose to design and build in a sustainable, forward-thinking manner. From the first project, the transformation of an abandoned assisted living facility to an award-winning Homewood Suites by Hilton, to it's current design-build approach, Firmo has always remained at the cutting edge of the industry.
An early adopter of USGBC's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) system, Firmo began implementing sustainability and efficiency practices into projects when the program was still in its infancy. Our team built the first LEED CS Silver Office building in Sarasota, as well as the first LEED Hampton Inn and Suites Hotel in the world. We continue to evolve with that progressive mindset today, remaining industry leaders in design and building technology.
View our Statement of Qualifications to see our portfolio and expertise.Statement of Qualifications
Today, our portfolio reflects award-winning projects spread throughout Florida, spanning across commercial construction to adaptive reuse, tenant improvements, medical, and hospitality. We are headquartered in sunny Sarasota, Florida, with qualifications to work in multiple states. We strive to deliver unparalleled quality in our work, on time, and within budget.
Firmo Construction Milestones
- 2003: Firmo is founded and headquartered in Sarasota, Florida
- 2005: Completes adaptive reuse of an abandoned assisted living facility into an award-winning Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel in Sarasota
- 2007: Constructs award winning Finergy Building, the first LEED CS Office Building in Sarasota that revitalizes East Main Street
- 2010: Finishes construction of the Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, the first ever LEED certified Hilton hotel worldwide
- 2012: Establishes Firmo's international operations based in Paris, France. Offers Design-Build Construction Services for leading global hotel brands throughout Europe
- 2013: Expands Florida commercial construction operations statewide
- 2014: Launches Firmo's Medical Construction Division
- 2016: Inaugurates new Firmo headquarters in historic downtown Sarasota across from City Hall
- 2017: Expands operations nationally, becomes qualified to operate in over fifteen states
- 2018: Celebrating 15 Years of Firmo Construction
- 2020: Launches Virtual Reality offering for Design-Build projects with a "Zero Change-Order" Guarantee
"Firmo Construction has been raising the bar in Sarasota construction for 15 years and shows no sign of slowing."
Read the 15 Year Anniversary story by SRQ Magazine here.
Firmo inspires innovation, encourages collaboration, and celebrates diversity. We measure success through the lens of our team's integration and universal satisfaction. Our goal to foster a positive work environment built on mutual respect, support, and trust have shaped a thriving project team that maintains its position at the forefront of our industry.
Find out how Firmo Construction can assist with your upcoming project.Contact Us